Conferences, Weddings and Restaurant at Victoria House Motor Inn
The Oxford Room conference facilities are ideal for small corporate meetings, conferences andtraining sessions. The Oxford Room has climate control, excellent lighting and darkening and importantly comfortable furniture. An extensive range of audio-visual equipment is available if we don't have it on site, we are happy to source and hire any equipment on your behalf.
- Full conference equipment (including hi-speed internet)
- Boardroom suite (includes adjoining private sitting rooms)
- Full conference equipment
- Spacious high-quality guest rooms, all with views
- Superb dining in the restaurant
- TV/Video and video projectors
- Overhead projectors and screen
- Flip charts
- Slide projectors and screens
- Portable CD players
- Multiple modem access points
- Direct dial ISD/STD/Local telephones
- Electronic whiteboards
Special events such as weddings and parties are what life is all about, to share with our friends and family. From weddings to birthday parties, work gatherings to corporate launches, anniversary dinners to honeymoons....the list is endless!
Tasty, fresh food is Renee's goal in her dining room at Victoria House. As co-owner and chef it is paramount that her guests really enjoy the dining experience as being hands-on at front and back of house is important to her.
Her comprehensive knowledge of food, often sourcing the finest Yarra Valley ingredients to include in her menu and her attention to detail ensures only the best is served to you our customer.
Ph: (03) 9725 1955